Wednesday 22 August 2012

Style is the Mayne Thing

An interesting thing happened at my office today. In exchange for letting our facilities be used for a photo shoot, we received a gorgeous planter from a London based company called Mayne.

In a rather random-seeming but enjoyable encounter, Rachelle and Paulette from de-light photography, visited our meeting centre and asked if they could take some product photos for a job they were doing for Mayne.

Being summer - and therefore not very busy - we said that of course they were welcome to come in a take a few photos - and our office reception area is now blessed with this beautiful sight!




Better than what we had before eh?




The photographers also left behind a product catalogue from Mayne, and my co-workers and I were all rather impressed with their products which included, planters, mailbox posts, and storage containers to name a few. I was particularly impressed by the rain catcher (it can't rightly be called a rain-barrel - it's too stylish for that!)

Next time, I'm in the market for this type of product, I will definitely be on the look-out for Mayne (I hear they're at Home Depot). It's always nice to support a local business when you can - especially when the products look as good as this.





No comments:

Post a Comment