Thursday 2 August 2012

Londonlicious at Delta Armouries

The following is an article that I previously published on July 17th 2012 after being chosen to be the "Ultimate Taste Tester" for the Delta London Armouries for their Londonlicious menu:

Yesterday evening I had the priviledge of being the "Ultimate Taste Tester" for the Delta London Armouries for their Londonlicious menu. I went with my husband Werner and we each ordered completely different items so that we could sample as many different things as possible.
As always, the staff was amazing and the Delta always provides such a romantic atmosphere.
I started with the watermelon and feta salad which was delcious and refreshing - I loved the lime dressing. Werner got the scallops. (I'm not a scallop fan myself so I didn't try them, but Werner said they were cooked perfectly and possibly the nicest he's ever had!)





For our mains I ordered the lobster stuffed chicken and Werner had the maple glazed salmon.
The skin on the chicken had a beautiful crispness to it and I the sauce was delicious. The potatos and vegetables were very nice and fresh.
Werner said the salmon was delicous as well.
And for dessert I had the vanilla berry mousse which was nice and light and Werner had the chocolate heaven. I actually tried to eat them both, but Werner wouldn't let me! ;)
As far as I'm concerned, I have always had a great experience when I've eaten at the Delta and I would definately recommend making them one of your choices for Londonlicious.





No comments:

Post a Comment